viernes, 13 de octubre de 2017

Somehow, sometime; homesickness.

 Somehow, sometimes it still hits me, because I guess you never get over it.

I haven’t written in almost two years but I feel the urge to share it. I don’t really think I can make coherent sentences anymore- neither in English or Spanish- but this time, sadness has come back so hard, with such strength, I can’t keep it for myself. And it has never left me, now I’m sure.

 I’ve been hiding this homesickness in the very deepest part of my soul, and that black, great mole has grown so much it has reached the top of my consciousness. Now I know again that it will remain with me much longer, even if I repeat a thousand times in my head “it is not here anymore”. It is.


 Somehow, sometimes I need to be my bravest. I need to find hope in places I had never looked for it and I need to keep pushing myself to the limit. And, maybe, somehow, sometime, I’ll I’m myself again. I will feel safe, at home.


 ***

De alguna forma, en algunos momentos todavía me da, porque, supongo, nunca lo superas.

Hace casi dos años que no escribo pero siento la necesidad de compartirlo. No creo que vaya a ser capaz de hacer frases coherentes- ya sea en castellano o inglés- pero, esta vez, la tristeza ha vuelto tan duramente, con tanta fuerza, que no me la puedo guardar. Y nunca me ha abandonado, ahora estoy segura.

He estado escondiendo esta morriña en la parte más profunda de mi alma, y esa gran, oscura mole ha crecido tanto que ha logrado llegar al borde de mi conciencia. Ahora sé que va a quedarse conmigo mucho más tiempo, incluso si repito mil veces en mi cabeza "ya no está aquí". Lo está.

De alguna forma, en algunos momentos necesito ser mi yo más valiente. Necesito encontrar esperanza en lugares en los que nunca la había buscado y necesito seguir empujándome hacia el límite. Y, quizás, de alguna forma, en algún momento, seré yo misma de nuevo. Volveré a sentirme segura, en casa.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario